- 5F Kashima Bldg., 5-1-3 Kamikodanaka, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki, Japan 211-0053
Contributing to society with electroforming technology
Being a friendly and unified organization based on the respect of human rights
Providing high quality products through continuous innovation
Quality Environment Policy
1. Basic Policy
OUDENSHA group complies with integrated management system for the greatest purpose of providing high-quality products which sustain customer's trust and satisfaction by electroforming business.
Also, we give our full attention to global social environmental challenge and compliance of laws and regulations for healthy business activities.
2. Quality, Environmental Policy
- Observance of laws and regulations
- Continuous improvement and contamination prevention
- Development of human resources
- Recycling promotion and reducing waste
- Dealing with risks
- Full participation
- Driving Quality and Environmental policy
- We contribute to society by producing innovative, high quality electroforming products.
- In our mission statement we acknowledge the importance of human rights and the need to protect the dignity of individuals. Our efforts in this area are for the benefit of both employees and the company.
- We pride ourselves on our dynamic and vibrant work environment and enable our employees to maintain the safety, the harmonic work-life balance as well as a healthy employee - employer relationship.
- For the sake of environment protection and preservation of biodiversity, as a company we are committed to the reduction in the load on the global environment and the maintenance of the global climate.
- We conduct our business activities in the whole supply chain in compliance with laws, regulations and corporate ethics.
We are mindful to protect our intellectual property rights and those of other companies.
- As part of the local society, we make every effort to build a better and inclusive community.
In case of an emergency, we do everything in our power to protect the well-being and lives of the people in the local area.